Content and social media assistant
|Job title:||Content and social media assistant|
|work type:||full time|
Creating a competitive and profitable work environment committed to achieving Scanlan Theodore’s business objectives to achieve financial goals and performance through global business strategy. Assisting with all aspects of planning and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, blogs and content sites.
Delivering branded copy across all content channels in line with Scanlan Theodore’s policies and business objectives. Develop a deep understanding of the brand voice and advocate for its adoption across a range of placements. Collaborate and work closely with stakeholders across the organization to provide copywriting across a variety of channels (including website copy, product descriptions, SEO blogs, email, media releases, newsletters and others as needed).
- Support in the implementation of all digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Assisting in maintaining the content calendar across multiple channels – including but not limited to email, social, paid, SEO and blog
- Schedule and publish approved social media content daily across all platforms – including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok and Facebook, then Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Daily community management on all social media channels
- Develop and implement a deep understanding of our client’s unique brand voice and advocate for its adoption across a range of placements
- Own all copywriting briefs end-to-end and can transform complex topics into compelling, on-brand, short copywriting
- Writing for website, blog, email marketing, paid ads, organic content, press releases, internal and external communications and SEO
- Apply your knowledge of fashion trends and technical clothing attributes to create informative, inspiring and engaging product descriptions
- Production support for all content creation – including but not limited to e-commerce and flat lay photo shoots, campaign shoots, boutique generated content for all brand channels
- Assisting in the development of exclusive creative content for social media for all platforms
- Share content plan with retailers weekly, including all social media and email
- Assistance with ongoing content performance analysis, recommendations for further optimization and reporting
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in communications, content marketing or another related field and across many different channels/formats
- Creative thinker with in-depth understanding and application of social media platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a curiosity about what works and why.
- A strong eye for detail, extensive editing skills and the ability to write sound.
- Experience in developing and implementing a strategic communication plan.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of new social media platforms
- Demonstrates clear decision making with excellent communication and problem solving skills in all areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle heavy workloads, tight deadlines and competing priorities in a professional manner
- Ability to identify, prioritize and execute high impact initiatives
- Builds effective relationships with all colleagues in a positive environment
- Company focused at all times
Before accepting employment in this position, you must provide two references, full employment rights and a full police check.
If this full-time position sounds like your next challenge, complete your application by clicking the Apply Now button and we will be in touch.
In anticipation of a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Scanlan Theodore is constantly looking for passionate, dynamic and inspirational leaders who strive to be value driven and support core strategies for development, growth and the company’s shared vision.
As an industry leader, Scanlan Theodore continues to use superior fabrics and artisanal techniques to sculpt these timeless foundations with a contemporary perspective. Refined aesthetics and continuous innovation are reflected in every asset of the organization, seasonal collections, customer experience and culture.
Apply only through LinkedIn, do not use the Apply Now form below.
To stay up to date with fashion jobs in Sydney, subscribe to Fashion Journal career updates here.